Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Killary Adventure Centre..... BOOT CAMP!!!!

It was the week after stamullen that would change me as a rider.... with the confidence of my third place in stamullen i was ready to lay in sum serious miles in an attempt to improve on the position. I was out in Killary adventure centre in Leenan this week doing my Gaisce Gold residential which simply means i was taking part in a group activity for a week long period with a number of other candidates. Little did i know what i was in for, NO T.V....... NO RADIO...... NO READING MATERIAL and since i had left my laptop charger in dublin NO INTERNET. i was in a concentration camp, all i could do was cycle and sleep and eat when the centre fed me. I put in good training this week a hard 4 day block which i believe really benifited me. after a week in killary i felt strong mentally and physically, i was set to kill... motivated to win...

The COBRA was ready for battle....

No comments:

Post a Comment