Wednesday, April 28, 2010

It is how you show up at the showdown that counts

Success isnt something that just happens..... Success is learned..... Success is practiced.... and only then success is shared.

It was on the fine sunny morning in drogheda that the Cobra struck the killer blow.... racking up my first victory, i rode strongly all day doing my fair share of work in the break, then whittling it down from 12 to 4 men, me included, and from there i managed to put in a strong sprint which sealed me victory.


The hard prep in Leenan the week before had payed off, heavily motivated and fueled my a hunger to win, i had pulled a solid and respectible victory out of the bag, That evening myself and the matey celebreted with a chinese and a pint of quality heineken in gibneys.

No comments:

Post a Comment