Friday, July 20, 2012

15 days until Suir Valley!!


As promised Im going to keep everyone up to date with my progress towards Suir Valley. With only 15 days remaining to the first stage I have been putting a lot of prep into getting my legs ready for the race, Since returning to Belgium I have been racing quite a lot to bring out the form. I have raced 6 times in the past 2 weeks and intend to put away another 6 races before returning to Ireland.

In the races that I have completed so far I have been achieving some solid results taking some top 20's. At first when I returned from Ireland post Nationals I felt that my legs were slightly sluggish and it took me a race or two for them to really come good. But eventually they came round and riding race after race will hopefully get my legs ready to preform during the 3day stage race.

After completing the next block of races I will once again drop a small post and let you know how Im coming along, so keep an eye out for my next update.

No comments:

Post a Comment