Thursday, January 13, 2011

5 weeks in the Sun!!


So far I have been 5 weeks in the Spanish sunshine putting some quality miles under my belt. Living in Torreveija with Justin Callaway and Daniel Vejmelka... The apartment is pretty nice and comfy making it perfect for when we come in off the bike looking for some nice relaxation. Over the last few weeks my laptop has been playing up on me as it contracted a nasty virus which prevented it accessing the net. This would not have been a problem if My samsung Galaxy S mobile phone was working but since cracking the screen on it I have been left isolated from the Internet world. I am currently nearing the end of a 3 week training block which will give me a nice recovery week until beginning February's training.
With the season approaching fast I feel its time to really start working on getting the body fat to an acceptable level, up until now I have been trying to keep my consumption of food working along the lines of little and often. Controlled portions as many as 8 a day depending on my training intensity has been providing me enough energy to complete all my workouts whilst attaining a small deficit to promote fat loss without jeopardising muscle!!
In the coming weeks both myself and my sponsor Molloy's Lifestyle Pharmacies & Healthfood stores will be aiming to set up an online system where any athletes or everyday Individuals who wish to make any enquiries in regards to Fitness training or diet can do so via a confidential Q&A system on there website so keep your eyes peeled on http://www.molloyspharmacy.com/

But until the next time keep pedaling hard!!

No comments:

Post a Comment